17/07/2013

Optimus Alive 2013


Optimus Alive is one of the festivals that I like very much and happened in Lisbon this past weekend. My favorites this year were: Depeche Mode, Alt-J and Kings of Leon. The pleasant surprises were: Vampire Weekend, Of Monsters and Men, Phoenix, Two Door Cinema Club and Django Django. Today I share with you the moments of some of the concerts and the looks that I choose. What's your favorite? Soon the video;) 

O Optimus Alive é um dos festivais que mais gosto de ir no Verão. Não só pelo cartaz, mas também por ser um festival em Lisboa em Julho. Os meus favoritos deste ano foram: Depeche Mode, Alt -J e Kings of Leon. As agradáveis surpresas foram: Vampire Weekend, Of Monsters and Men, Phoenix, Two Door Cinema Club e Django Django. Ficam os momentos de alguns dos concertos e os looks escolhidos. Espero que gostem!? Em breve o vídeo ;) 

1st day look: Stradivarius shirt; bershka jacket and boots; H&M pants and bag (old)



 Green Day

2nd day look: Berska jeans; Zara jacket (New collection); zara boots (WS'12); Pull&bear shirt (SS'13)

 Editors

Depeche Mode (great concert!)


3rd day look: zara boots (WS'13); Pull&Bear jacket (WS'13); shorts (old); 

Of Monsters and Men (love it!)

 Alt - J (great concert!)


Kings of Leon

"A música é o vínculo que une a vida do espírito à vida dos sentidos. A melodia é a vida sensível da poesia."  (Beethoven)

3 comentários:

  1. Oh it looks like you had the best time! I love concerts, well as long as they aren't too hot and crowded, I prefer smaller ones ha ha! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...