13/04/2013

Instagram diary #18



1. Hello sunny day | 2. I miss summer, photo from 2012 | 3. Time for gym | 4. Breakfast time


Today I show you my latest photos on my instagram account from the past week. You can follow all my adventures on 
Instagram, searching @magda_coelho
Have a great weekend!

Hoje mostro-vos as últimas fotos da minha conta no Instagram, da última semana. Podem seguir-me procurando 
@magda_coelho
Tenham um óptimo fim-de-semana.




Pictures in my hometown, from last weekend:
1. By the fireplace | 2. Let's drink some wine  | 3. Flowers in mummy's garden | 4. The look of the day



1. The Lisbon view by the river | 2. Donuts time | 3. Dinner time with my 1st Vogue magazine that arrived by mail | 4. Stripes with soft colors

5 comentários:

  1. Lovely instagram photos !


    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you Natasha, love the instagram moments :)

      Eliminar
  2. Really nice pics and you have greta blog. :)
    would you like to follow each other? check out of my blog and if you like it follow me and i will do the same.:)


    www.stylemakessense.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. aiii quem me dera ter ido a praia
    o sol so chegou hoje ao Porto e ainda está mt timido :(
    Beijinhos e bom domingo***

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such great photos, thanks for sharing!

    Love the outfit with the striped shirt :)

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...