05/04/2013

Instagram diary #17



Today I show you my latest photos on my instagram account of the past 2 weeks. You can follow all my adventures on Instagram, searching @magda_coelho
Have a great day.

Hoje mostro-vos as últimas fotos da minha conta no Instagram, das últimas 2 semanas. Podem seguir-me procurando @magda_coelho
Tenham um óptimo dia.




Good morning from Algarve - Vilamoura


Working


Rainy day...arriving home


Look of the day


Home brunch


sweet Deco details I love (Area)


Deco details I love (Area)


Look of the day


Walking in Lisbon after work


Detail from last week cake


sushi and drinks


"these boots are made for walking" (H&M)


Tea and editing on a rainy night


Easter look, soon on the blog


Easter Time


Going home, after a busy day of work

Follow all my adventures on Instagram @magda_coelho

3 comentários:

  1. mmmmmm this brunch!!!


    NEW POST, ETHIC LONG DRESS AT THE BEACH!!!
    http://www.trianatibal.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gostei muito de ver a tua semana... alias eu sou viciada neste tipo de posts ehhehe
    Beijinho e bom fim de semana***

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...