24/11/2012

Platform ankle boot

Photobucket
Zara boots (WS'12-13)

As plataformas são outro dos itens marcantes desta estação. Favorece-nos porque parecemos mais altas mas mantemos o conforto do dia-a-dia. Cada vez mais, quando compro uma peça de roupa ou calçado, penso na sua versatilidade na criação de conjuntos formais ou mais descontraídos e estas botas vão permitir essas duas opções. Em breve um novo look no blog. Tenham um bom fim-de-semana ;)

The platform boots are another must-have this season. Favors us because we seem higher but maintain the comfort of day-to-day, with various combinations that we can create.
Right now, when I buy a piece of clothing or footwear I always think its versatility in looks either more formal or more relaxed and these boots will allow these two options. Soon a new look on the blog.
Have a nice weekend ;)

  Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comentários:

  1. Thank you for some other informative web site.

    Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect means?
    I have a project that I am simply now running on, and I have been on the
    look out for such info.

    my page wearing ankle-high boots

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I гeally like уour blog.. vеry nice colors & thеmе.
    Did you makе thiѕ wеbsite yourѕelf orr ԁid уou hire someonе to do іt fоr you?
    Plz respοnԁ as I'm looking to desіgn my own
    blog and would like to know where u got thiѕ from. thank уou

    Stop by my ωebpage ... trampoline

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi everyone, it's my first visit at this web site,
    and piece of writing is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of posts.


    my blog post pożyczka hipoteczna

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...