23/09/2012

My 3 past weeks by Instagram #6

New H&M purchases: necklace and pants

Coutryside live and grapes, my Primark red bag, tickets to future concerts, cosy lunch at home, one of my favorite chocolats a great company at work

Afternoon in Lisbon and a nice lunch at home reeding Vogue USA

Berlin trip

 Berlin trip

 Copenhagen trip

Copenhagen trip

 Arriving Lisbon, my lunch, details of my wrist, a nice tea moment, Lisbon bridge, manifestation

Lunch time, my colorful nails, on the bridge in my way to the beach, popcorns and movie night


Detalhes das minhas últimas 3 semanas através do Instagram. Podem seguir as minhas aventuras diárias aqui ou procurando o meu nickname @magda_coelho
Bom resto de Domingo!

 You can follow my adventures in instagram here or finding my nickname @magda_coelho
Have a great end of Sunday!

3 comentários:

  1. Hello,

    It's my first visit to your blog and I just wanted to take a moment to say congrats on the blog. Seems like you have a beautiful life.

    Have a great week and happy blogging!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have an unhealthy obsession with instagram! I love these shots - that necklace is super pretty
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...